Why is writing parallel code such a tedious and manual process? If OpenCL can accelerate application code by orders of magnitude, why aren’t there better tools available for use in OpenCL code development? Why can’t tools assist, guide and make the parallel code development process simpler?
- Write your kernels in an OpenCL language sensitive editor
- Fully functional host code is automatically generated as soon as the kernel is saved.
- XML input configuration to command-line for power users
- Productivity tools transform your Eclipse IDE into a top-notch OpenCL development environment
- Automated Unit Test bench generation with profiling capabilities